dilluns, 3 de febrer del 2014

3. PLANS FOR A VISIT

Hi Paula

I'm just writing to have more information about your visit.

I think you'll like New York. On Sunday morning, we're doing a guided tour with a car with my parents and my brother. We'll visit a lot of places and we'll go to see a NBA basketball match. It's incredible!
We'll have free time in the evening and we'll go to a musical and then go to the cinema.

Tomorrow morning we'll watch a horse competition. After that we will visit Park Square and meet some famous people in there.
We'll eat in the famous restaurant and in the afternoon we'll buy in the shopping centre.

We'll take some photos in different parts of the city. It'll be a fantastic holiday.

See you later my friend.
Bye, bye.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada