dissabte, 24 de maig del 2014

7. ABOUT AN EXPERIENCE


This last year, I have been it in Australia. On the first days It was very difficult to adapt there because i didn't understand a lot of people and I didn't mix with them  people. But after some time, I met girls and boys at the shopping centres or to the cinema. We have had a very good time.

One day, In my free time, I was chosen to be a tennis player in a competition. I accepted but I was frightened because there was a lot of competitivity among the players.

I found a job as a waitress in a restaurant although. I was not sure they would give me the job but they took me up. I worked there for three weeks and I learn new things.


These days, I feel much happier and I think this has been an incredible year, because I have learn the language and I have made new friends. I've worked and I've had new experiences.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada