dijous, 27 de març del 2014

9. TRIP TO ITALY

My trip to Italy…

Hello my name's Júlia and I'm going to talk about travelling to Italy. I went to this trip with my class and 3 teachers.
First we went to Pisa, second we went to Florence and finally we went to Rome.

Okay, in Pisa we visited the tower of Pisa, the Cathedral and other monuments in that place. After that we went to have dinner in a local restaurant.

Once we finished our dinner we took the bus and we went to Florence. We stayed for two nights. On the first day we went to the Uffizzi Gallery and to Ponte Vecchio. In the evening we returned to Ponte Vecchio because we wanted to see the lights.

On the second day we visited the statue of David in the exhibition. The next day we took the train and we went to the capital of Italy, Rome. We stayed for two nights too.

On the first day we visited the town and we went to the Pantheon, Capitoline Hill, the St Paul's Basilica, the Trevi Fountain and we threw a coin and made a desire and we saw Trajan's Colum too. The next day we visited the Vatican and the statue of Moises. On our last day we went to visit the Colosseum.

My opinion about this trip is that we had to walk a lot but it was worth it.
It was an interesting travel and I am very happy as it was very amusing. I would like to go back! It was a very good experience.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada